world trip

01 abril 2010



Ladies and gents, my friends,

It has finally happened :)

I'm very glad to inform you that today I noticed my company that I will terminate my contract next month.

As part of you know, these last weeks have been very tiring for me. All this commuting by car every day put me to think in a lot of things and most important, which are my priorities in life. Two days ago I saw a website that changed my opinion in a lot of preconceived believes, I had a long conversation and at that exact moment I decided to travel up to 18 months, without a pre-established route and living day-by-day.

There are not many things defined yet. For now I've just decided to depart on the May 25th (my b'Day), carrying only my light Backpack and enough money for the first trip and the costs of first month (around 1500Eur). The rest of the money will be collected, earned along the journey :) So no need of using the saving's money. Keep it for when the journey is over :)

Well, would be great if you would like to join me in some parts of this trip so please let me know what you think of all this and together we can start to draw something very special, something the common mortals call as "a lifetime adventure" :)
It's not a easy to come true, but damn, we still have at least half-century in front of us so lets enjoy life :) while we can.

By this time you may still not believe that I actually gonna do this. I'm still getting back on my feet, but the resigning letter was given and there is no returning back now.

I guarantee that your opinion will change after you look at this website. Just one advice, do it when you have time, not with your boss behind you :)

The page explains some details of this trip concerning money, traveling's way and main locations to visit!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/herefordandworcester/content/p78687.html

7 comentários:

  1. Presépio no Canal disse...
  2. ps: esqueci-me de dizer que espero mesmo que seja verdade, como hoje e dia das mentiras ;-)))

  3. Gosto design lifestyle disse...
  4. apanhada!

  5. Unknown disse...
  6. ressabiado... -.-

  7. Unknown disse...
  8. olha lá, só agora é que vi o bottom do blog xD.

    tenho de organizar tempo pra arranjar as coisas mazé. Mas já agora:

    ter carta de mota :: tenho ideia que a lei mudou e que a carta B dá para o caso.
    cantar num karaoke. sozinho :: Done!
    aprender e ganhar dinheiro a jogar poker :: Done! vê lá se tratas disso pra marcarmos uma jogatana!
    aprender a assobiar :: muahahah
    nadar uma piscina de 40m :: muahahah 2!

  9. Presépio no Canal disse...
  10. nao se faz! ))) logo moi, que gosto de decisoes rapidas e as vezes, mais radicais :-) ficas a dever essa :-)))

    (agora fora de brincadeiras, ha muito gente actualmente em licenca sabatica para viajar...)

    Boa Pascoa para ti e para os teus :-) Beijinhos...ainda vou levar algum tempo a perdoar, mas pronto...
    Eu ja a imaginar os posts mirabolantes que havias de por aqui...nao se faz :-)))

  11. Pedro Teixeira disse...
  12. @Presepio: Uma aventura d cada vez. Para ja a holandesa :)
    @SZ: :)
    @Nuno: "tenho de organizar tempo" Preciso de dizer mais alguma coisa? ;) Mas um dia...um dia, ainda vamos ter um blog em conjunto :D

  13. Unknown disse...
  14. heheh
    olha que não era assim tão descabido :D

    update desde o meu post: 1ºLugar num torneio de poker 30pessoas! :D 12$ ganhos.